Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Fold the Adventure: puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

iPhone Screenshot 3
Puzzle app fans, I've been away for a week. Thanks for the emails. I'm back.
Sometimes I feel guilty. I start playing a new puzzle app game, then get distracted by other new ones and forget to finish play testing and then blogging.
Fold The Adventure has a very unique design. Look at the first image. Your task is to cut some of the lines and fold other lines to create something like image 2.
iPhone Screenshot 2
Then, your man, Nezo, can climb up the step ladder configuration to collect the stars and head for the exit. The graphics are very nice. There are 40 levels and I started to get stuck at just level 7.  At the moment I'm stuck on level 19.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fold-the-adventure/id912311797?mt=8

1 comment:

  1. Nice Work. Thanks for sharing. I also want to share exact this type of game.... Have more fun with Astropup, An Adventure iPhone Game.

    ReplyDelete