Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

What's the name of this game? FREE

  
Puzzlers, I downloaded this game, but I don't know the title or the author. There is no menu, description or anything. Just the puzzles.

I downloaded this about 1 month ago.  The object is to roll the red cube, Your Man, and cover every square.  The orange squares are wormholes. The orange circle: landing on it will add new squares somewhere on the border.  Landing on the yellow circle: automatically blocks out squares so you don't have to land on.

There are 180 levels, I think. Of those, I've done about 100. It's not terribly hard. Also, the entire playing area takes up a tiny portion of the screen.

Sorry, no link. If you have played this game and can provide even a title, please do so in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment