Total Pageviews

Monday, September 25, 2017

Box Home - Love to play every day by shanshan li FREE

The object of Box Home - Love to play every day is to move all the green dots onto the targets.  All the pieces move together at the same time. We've seen this concept many many times before. However, it's ususialy done on square grids. Hexagonal grids for this concept is rare.

There are 37 levels and at the moment I've solved 17.

I think this game is pretty good and I especially like that there are only 37 levels.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/box-home-love-to-play-every-day/id1276948244?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Similar games (this list is incomplete):

Movez  Pretty much the same as Block Mania but it has 1680 levels. I've solved 592 of them. That's probably enough.
Frozen Ice Cubes  What's different: there's a point of 'no return'
Escapology, reviewed by Nicola Salmoria. He told me about this game ages ago. I played it and enjoyed it, but never blogged about it.
Block Mania Similar to Movez
Move Puzzle - A Funny Strategy Game, Matching Tiles Within Finite Moves 
Zink
Vubu What's different: the vubu men have different powers. Very sophisticated, very intelligent. Possibly the very best in this genre.
Move: A Brain Shifting GameUnmind
Puzzle Dots Game

Announcement: 'kubic' is temporarily free. I thought it was okay, but never reviewed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment